[su_note note_color=”#ffc766″ radius=”4″]Did you know? The food truck business pulls in an estimated over $900 million in revenue every year. This business is evergreen with a good annual growth! [/su_note]
Food truck business is basically a mobile restaurant. It is free of location constrains. What is a mobile truck? Food mobile truck is a large carrier truck that is essentially equipped with all the necessary tools and gadgets to bake and sell food. It is one of the businesses venture that has capability to grow by leaps and bounds!
Statistics of Food Truck Business:
Let’s have a look at the table of the basic data about this business venture. The most important thing is the annual growth which is up to 10% while the annual generated revenue is more than $900 million. The stats are taken from Los Angeles-based industry-research firm (IBIS)
|Type of Industry||Competition||Upfront
|Heavy Expenses||Profit Margin||Annual Growth|
|Food & Business||Depends on Location!||Yes||No!||High||8-10%|
Experts Tips For This Small Business Idea:
- Come Up with a Unique name, examples ‘I don’t give a Fork’ , ‘HipHops’ or a Little Tiny Cafe!
- Design your truck creatively!
- The food should be the kind that does not require utensils.
- Know if this business is the right fit for you!
Do you really think starting a food truck business is a right for you?
If yes, know the answers for the following questions.
- How well do you know the business? Do you have some experience?
- How to find the right vehicle?
- Is it possible for you to stick to the routine?
- Are you ready to start slowly and keep on growing?
Where to get started? You must know about the following things!
- Market Trends
- Target Locations
- Marketing & Pricing Strategy
- Payment Options
- Legal Permits and documentation requirements
- Equipment and Utensils
3 tips for success!
- Focus on One thing at a time i.e Specialize in one food!
- Market your small food business
- Follow a good routine and do maintenance!
Want to see food trucks? Yes, Please.
Food Truck Business in Pictures!
Let’s have a look at the most beautiful food trucks!
Running a Food Business in a Truck!
Favorable Locations for Food Truck Business.
- Construction sites areas
- Tourism locations are best for food trucks
- Busy University Campuses!
- Events and Carnival ground
- Stadiums and sport centers
- Community Outdoor Events Areas
- Busy Industrial Parks
My little mobile food truck!
Final Check List!
1: Business Name
2: Business city
3: Getting a vehicle
4: Interior design of truck!
5: Good Cooking Skills!
If you are starting it, Wish you good luck! Let us know about your business in Comments!
Images Credits: Pixabay
This idea is great for people who’re looking for small business and want to know about food truck business profits!